Monday, February 24, 2014

Birthdays, sewing, and fatigue

Hello, folks.

It's been a while since I've written.  We've had lots of birthdays this month and things have been crazy.  Today is my son's 15th birthday.  How is that even possible when I am only 21 years old?  It must be a birthday miracle!

My own birthday was yesterday and I received a Brother SE400 combination sewing and embroidery machine.  I began using it last night while making another bag, this time with the Scrumptious line by Bonnie and Camille by Moda.  It is so stinking cute!  Here's a link to the charm pack at Missouri Star Quilt Co.

Me and my new machine

This bag is simply Scrumptious!

I ran out of time to finish it yesterday so I probably won't get it done until next weekend.  I'll try to work on it during the week, but I don't seem to have a lot of time after school plus I am so fatigued, it's not even funny.

Here's a pic of me and my wonderful son at dinner tonight: I can't tell you what a thrill it is to spend all day with teenagers at work and then come home to another teenager, plus his sister who only acts like a teenager most of the time.  Probably one of the major reasons I am so truly tired.
Happy birthday, sweetheart!  Je t'aime! 


And I will end this post by sharing a pic I got from Facebook:  lovely Kit Harington.  Looking forward to seeing Pompeii but even more so, Game of Thrones in April.   You know enough, Jon Snow!



No comments: