Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Not much scrapping lately...

...so sorry to say. Things have been hectic, to say the least. I don't want to jinx myself but the forecast is calling for several inches of snow and I MIGHT have a snow day tomorrow with the kids. Now that I've said it, it won't happen. I thought for sure we'd have one last week, but alas Mother Nature had other plans.

If there is a S*** D**, I pledge to scrap to my heart's content. (Fingers firmly crossed).

I was lucky enough to successfully order Becky Higgins' school kits last Friday. They won't be shipped out for a while so I'll have to be patient for those.

I resisted buying anything on QVC yesterday. I want to use what I have before I go nuts on scrapbooking supplies. I want to stay on a budget this year as well. I can do it!

More later. Wish me luck!

No comments: