Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Simplify"


This woman rocks!


I just returned from a CKC class with Cathy Zielske--I am so inspired to get going and make meaningful pages. Cathy gave us two minutes to finish this sentence:


i scrapbook because...

(this is what I came up with)


I want to make a difference in my family.

I want my kids to know how much I love them.

I want my kids to know who I am.

I want to leave a legacy.

I want a creative outlet.

I want to tell my family's story.

I want my kids to know how much I love their father.


Cathy's quote: " I scrapbook because I have stories and photos and a voice that needs to be heard."

What a lovely person she is--very eloquent, kind to everyone who talked to her, and funny as hell. Thank you, Cathy, for reminding me to simplify and to remember why I scrapbook.

No comments: