Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time is marching on...



"You're older than you've ever been and now you're even older.
And now you're even older
and now you're even older.
You're older than you've ever been and now you're even older.
And now you're older still."
--They Might Be Giants


I am now 40. Hallelujah!

Time is flying like always, almost out of control. Life is good but busy. I picked a fine day to wake up too early--daylight savings time has just begun.

We are getting much needed rain here in the Heartland. The grass will be greening up quite nicely soon and the trees and flowers are beginning to bud. However, it is going to get cold again next week, just in time for spring break. :)

I'm thinking of scrapbooking in a few moments. I know--what a miracle, huh? I am just THINKING about it though. Will I actually do it? LOL!

Happy Sunday to all!

No comments: