Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thinking about scrapbooking...

...but not actually doing it. It's 1:00 a.m. and I am just thinking about all the cool things I'd like to accomplish with my wonderful hobby but I know that it would take too much effort to get anything out at this hour of the night.

I am even thinking about stamping, if you can believe that. I'd almost given up on stamping but I was perusing the Close to My Heart website and I started to miss the fun of stamping cards and layouts. I used to be a CTMH consultant, you see, but I bit off more than I could chew with a newborn, a toddler, a return to work, etc. I bought way too much stuff and became overwhelmed by the whole thing. Now that my kids are older and more independent, I may dabble in stamping yet again. More on that later.

Well, the sleepies are taking over my eyelids so I will bid you all adieu. A la prochaine!

No comments: