Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Final TEAM Weight Loss class tonight


It's been 13 weeks and my official weight loss is 22 pounds. That's not too terrible, considering I sat out of exercising for two weeks a while back due to health issues. Also, I haven't been good at counting calories for the last several weeks. I think I could have lost more had I been more diligent about counting every calorie I put in my mouth.

So now the question is will I keep the weight off and indeed continue to lose? I HAVE to make sure I continue to exercise and account for what I'm eating. I plan on continuing to exercise regularly starting next week when I finally get to enjoy my summer vacation. I have been teaching for the past three weeks and I am very much looking forward to having a break.

OK--so I know that the pants I'm wearing in this pic make me look shorter than I am! Also, I know I have more weight to lose but I think 22 pounds is something to be proud of!

No comments: