Monday, July 22, 2013

Wrapping up those unfinished projects

Well, summer is winding down and I will be heading back to work soon.  
I am not complaining, mind you, lest you think I think I deserve to be eternally on vacation.  That is definitely not the case.  I am looking forward to changing schools and meeting my new students as well as seeing lots of kids I knew from middle school (I am moving to the high school into which my former middle school feeds).  It will be a completely different schedule and I will even have a Spanish course to teach. ¡OlĂ©!  


I am just thinking about all those scrapbooking, crochet, lavender, soap, and quilting projects I have started this summer but have yet to finish. Like this one:


And this one:



And this one:

And even this one:


And there are several more. I have a tendency to think I am going to be a supercrafter during the summer.  I think I do OK but even I have to relax too.  

I have exactly 14 days until I return to school.  Can I finish any or all of these lovely projects?  I will post my progress over the next several days. Would you mind keeping me on track and making sure I work on them?  Thanks. 

I'd better get myself off the computer now and get to work.  Time is a-flying. 

¡Avancemos!



No comments: