Monday, May 26, 2014

New soaps available, and a new soap has been put to bed

Two new soaps are available today:

White Tea and Ginger, one of my favorite scents.  It's a pretty, mild soap that will bring you peace of mind.  





And the second new soap is Organic Spearmint and Eucalyptus.  It smells divine!  It will most assuredly wake you up in the shower, even when you are at your most exhausted.  Made with spearmint and eucalyptus essential oils, this soap has many wonderful benefits.  I can't wait to try this soap!





And a sneak peek of the soap I just made tonight:  Love Spell.


I'm sure the colors will fade a bit but I hope it is as pretty as I think it will be.  I'm in the process of making a video detailing how this soap was made.  Stay tuned for that!  

Have a great week!  



No comments: