Saturday, November 8, 2014

Arrow, Soap, Sewing, and the Royals


I will freely admit it:  I have an obsessive personality.  That serves me well much of the time and it certainly keeps me entertained.  My new obsession?  Arrow on the CW:


Need I say more?

Well, I will say this:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made some new soap today--Lavender Vanilla.  It's a variation of a soap I made in the past called Vanilla Lavender. I used a different combination of fragrance and essential oils and different coloring.  Here is a sneak peek before I put it to bed.  I will cut it in a couple of days so check my Facebook page here if you would like to see what it looks like before going on the curing rack.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, my sewing skills have been reawakened as I "sewed to the oldies" at a local fabric store with a work colleague.  It was fun.  I am a big charm pack fanatic and here are a few of the things I worked with last night.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And lastly, the Kansas City Royals lost the World Series and I am just now ready to talk about it.  Just kidding.  I was disappointed but not devastated.  I am very proud of my hometown baseball team and I congratulate them on their fine performance this season.  I may have to make my way back to the K next year to cheer them on in person.  Love you, Royals!  Thank you for making me a fan again!





Ta ta for now!  



No comments: