Sunday, February 22, 2015

"Friend"ly Washcloths

For the last several weeks, I have been making washcloths during my spare moments.  In the evenings after school or on the weekends, I have been perfecting my crocheted washcloth making abilities.  I have finally listed some of them in my Etsy shop.  Here is a link and here are some photos:






The reason I call these "Friend"ly Washcloths is because I watched several episodes of "Friends" on Netflix while making them.  They were made with laughter and a positive vibe from Phoebe, Joey, Monica, Ross, Rachel, and Chandler.   :)


 


I keep going back and forth trying to decide which character is my favorite.  Among the men, I think I would probably get along with Ross the best, but I just love Chandler Bing!  As for the women, Phoebe and I would get along the best.

Yes, I do realize they are fictional characters, but I must ask which character do you like the best?  Watching "Friends" has been like taking a stroll down memory lane.  It's hard to believe that the show first aired more than 20 years ago.  Who feels old now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, in any case, have a bright, sunshiny day!



Could your day BE any sunshinier?










--J




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! What stitch did you decide on?

Jenn said...

Hi, Erin. Sorry, I didn't see this comment until now. These were made using double crochet, my personal favorite stitch. :)