Sunday, June 7, 2015

My favorite soap at the moment

Hello, everyone!

I hope you are having a lovely June.  It is getting hot where I live, and we have had extraordinary amounts of rain in the last month or so.  We are having a hard time planting because the ground has been pretty soaked.  And there are threats of afternoon thunderstorms today as well.   I write all of this knowing that there are areas in the U.S. where there are droughts.  I wish we could pack up the excess water and send it to drought stricken areas.   It would be nice if we had a weather transportation system to do just that.

I wanted to share with you my favorite soap at the moment:  Organic Peppermint Tea Tree Oil handmade soap from Prairie Sunshine Soaps.  It is so refreshing to bathe with, especially during the hot days we have been experiencing.  It makes the skin tingle and feel completely rejuvenated and refreshed.  If you are in the market for a soap like this, check out this link:

Organic Peppermint Tea Tree soap at Prairie Sunshine Soaps

And here are some photos:







Happy June, tout le monde!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paix.

                         Amour.

                                               Menthe Poivrée!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments: