Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolution: Scrap more!




I admit I have a problem. I have more scrapbooking supplies than I know what to do with. I also have a dedicated space in my home that I call my "scrap studio."

"What's the problem?" you may well ask. I don't scrapbook much. I keep attempting to organize my scrap studio and I spend lots of time in there, but most of my time is spent on the computer. Oh look, I'm on my computer again, this time creating a new blog about how little I scrapbook! What is the deal?

Well, since it is only day 2 of the new year, I have decided that I am going to make a commitment to scrapbook more. I know it is a worthwhile hobby and I know if I were to ever get down to work, I would greatly enjoy it. So what's holding me back? Presently, it's this blog thing I'm creating... ...but I will sign off momentarily and get back to my space.

I am returning to work tomorrow after a nice, long Christmas vacation. But I resolve to scrapbook more in 2008. In fact, I will be scrap happy! Please follow me on my quest. Merci beaucoup!

No comments: