Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting back on the horse, or mule more like

OK. After two weeks of slothful behavior, I have begun exercising and counting calories once again. My weight loss had stalled when I stopped counting calories and exercising on a regular basis. Imagine that!

My inspiration is this remarkable woman, Cathy Zielske. Here is a link to her weight loss and exercise blog. http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/mybestlifedotcom/

I walked/jogged 38 minutes today. I'm not sure how far that was. I would like to use the Nike+ iPod product but I have an iPhone 3G, which does not work with that product. Almost every other Apple product works with it but not my antiquated 3G phone. Aargh! I was thinking of upgrading my phone, which I probably will, but I was waiting for the white model. Plus, I think Apple will probably come out with an updated version of its phone in order to fix its current design flaw.

That's OK. I can probably estimate how far I walk/jog around my neighborhood for now. Just getting out there and getting active are big steps for me!

No comments: