Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New project--Jelly Roll Race Quilt

If this had truly been a race, I would have lost for sure.  Sewed the wrong way and had to rip out lots of seams, ran out of thread a couple of times, had to watch the video over and over, etc.  I have part of the quilt top finished.  Now I need to attach a border,batting, backing, and binding and I'll be all set.  Easier said than done, huh?  I have a feeling I will have lots of quilt tops that will need to be made into quilts this coming summer.  And that's only about three more months away...

The gorgeous fabric I used was High Street by Moda from Lily Ashbury.  It is truly breathtaking--I am loving the color combinations so much!  The colors truly speak to me!

I made this with a jelly roll bought at my favorite shop, Missouri Star Quilt Co., of course!  I also have a charm pack and this fabric by the yard, called Sage.  I can't wait to many make more beautiful items!


Bonne nuit!  



No comments: