Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New soap and Angers!

Hello, folks!

I cannot believe it has been more than a month since my last post.  Time flies when you're working a lot, right?

Here is a soap we just packaged and listed in our Etsy Shop recently.  It is a lovely sweet and tart smelling pear scented soap, Crisp Anjou Pear.




 Anjou also happens to be the area of France where I was fortunate enough to study way back during my college days. Angers is the biggest city in that region.  Check out some photos I found of Angers on the internet (I didn't have a digital camera back in those days so I don't have digital images of my own to share!)







Boulevard Foch now has trams?  They sure didn't have any when I was there.  I had to walk everywhere!  :)
Tu me manques, Angers!  



No comments: