Monday, January 19, 2015

Quality Time

I like to think of myself as a crafty kind of gal, but my prowess does not usually extend into the kitchen.  However, my kids and I decided to make some delectable things this weekend, which turned out to taste pretty darn good.  Most likely, this was due to my children's very presence.  I really enjoyed spending quality time with them.  I hope they decide to take over kitchen duties for me permanently.  ;)

My 15-year-old son and I made this yummy homemade pizza:



And my 11-year-old daughter and I made these scrumptious snickerdoodles:



***



And then I made a couple of batches of soap; Twigs & Berries and Monkey Farts:
I will post more on these soap when I remove them from their molds.


***



I have also been crocheting.  I made these wristers using Lion Brand Unique yarn in Harvest:


And this adorable little junior bluebird of happiness.  I will admit that he was made unintentionally small because I made an error while following the pattern.  Namely, I left out 9 rows of crochet.  But I still think he is cute!



How is YOUR weekend going?

Gros bisous!  
--J



No comments: