Friday, April 17, 2015

Gray fox amigurumi

It has been a tough week for me at work.  I sat in on three teacher interviews, we had our second annual French National Honor Society induction ceremony, and I came down with sinus/allergy issues to top it all off.  I took today off to recover and rest, and I am glad I did.

I was able to finish this sweet little gray fox amigurumi that my daughter requested.  I got the pattern from Pepika's Etsy store, and it is adorable.  Initially, I had a few problems figuring out how the head was made which resulted in this little guy's head being a bit too big for his body.  But that's OK.  I still think he is precious and so does my daughter.




 



What project are you working on?

Paz.

J


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Sometimes we just need a personal day. Feel better soon.

Jenn said...

Thanks, Erin. After resting a bit in the morning, I felt a lot better in the afternoon. I'm just sorry there weren't enough subs to cover my classes! :(