Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dreaming of France...

I will be taking a group of students to France next month, which is an awesome responsibility.    Now that the school year is winding down, it has finally hit me that this is really going to happen, whether I'm ready or not.  Figuring out the best way to exchange money, what to pack, and how to use our cell phones internationally is somewhat daunting.  A lot has changed since the last time I was there.

Yet, there is an upside to this trip; I will get to visit La Belle France again after so many years.  I can't wait to see old favorites like...

 Notre Dame


L’Opéra Garnier


Le Louvre


L'Arc de Triomphe


La Tour Eiffel


Les Invalides


Sacré Coeur


 Beaubourg


La Madeleine


and Versailles


Tomorrow, I will write a post about the new places I hope to see on our trip to France.  

~~~~~~~~~

     Paix.  

                     Amour.  

                                     Crêpes.






No comments: